COVID-19 Shipping Services Interruptions Important Information
- When selecting your shipping option, please take into consideration the ongoing pandemic and understand that as a result, your delivery may be delayed.
- USPS First Class, Priority Mail and Priority Express Mail (both domestic and international) delivery times have been heavily affected by COVID-19.
- If you would like to receive your package at an earlier date, we suggest that you use one of our FedEx delivery options (M-F deliveries only).
- Please note that our company will ship orders M-F if the order is placed before 3:00 PM.
- Some customers who choose USPS shipping options (other than Express) seem to experience delayed delivery times. While USPS updates the tracking information of some deliveries, other orders that have already shipped may indicate that the package is still in pre-shipment up until the actual delivery.
- Please note that even if delayed, our products will still arrive fresh. Our jagua can travel for over 2 months and still provide the best stain in today's market. During the pasteurization process, our gel is exposed to temperatures over 300 degrees Fahrenheit. This ensures that the jagua’s staining capabilities remain superior for the duration of the travel to its final destination.