What is the shipping cost?
- The shipping cost is calculated online according to the weight of your order and your location.
- Put your desired products in the cart and go to check out. Before you proceed to payment you will see the exact shipping cost.
- International Buyers can choose any of the following delivery option:
PRIORITY: priority option does not come with tracking or insurance. we use either FedEx or USPS depending on your location.
EXPRESS: Express option comes with tracking number and insurance. we use either FedEx or USPS depending on your location.
How long will it take to receive my order?
- for our US customer All of our orders shipped via USPS Ground Priority or Express delivery, with delivery confirmation number. most delivery times average between 1 to 3 business days up to 7 days (depend on your location and the delivery option that you select; Express or Priority.)
- International shipping via Fedex or USPS and takes around 1 weeks up to 30 days (depend on your the delivery option that you select; Express or Priority.
- These delivery times are calculated from the time the order leaves our warehouse, not from the time of placing the order. Processing times vary between 1-2 business days depending on the time of year.
- All packages sent securely in boxes or padded envelope, from our factory. On all Package we write the value of the products and it's content to be "Art Supply" or "Other".
- Our experience shows that no special customs issues occurs through the shipping process and most packages clears customs easily and arrive to their destination easily and on time. That said, as in all international shipping it is the client's responsibility to check all customs regulations and should any issue arises in a country outside of the USA we can not help or held responsible in any way.